- Pick the odd man out and why.
b) Manoj Kumar
c) Joy Mukherjee
d) Shashi Kapoor
- Pick the odd woman out and why.
b) Hema Malini
- From the below, name Dharmendra’s first co-star.
a) Manoj Kumar
b) Rajendra Kumar
c) Sunil Dutt
d) Shammi Kapoor
- From the below, with whom has Dharmendra worked in the maximum number of films.
a) Shatrughan Sinha
b) Shashi Kapoor
c) Amitabh Bachchan
- Which of the below villains made his debut in a Dharmendra-starrer?
b) Shakti Kapoor
c) Amrish Puri
d) Gulshan Grover
- Name Dharmendra’s first leading lady.
- A contemporary of Dharmendra, he acted alongside him as a lead hero, but could not scale the dizzying heights that Dharmendra reached. Who are we talking about?
(Hint: It was one of the Dharmendra-starrers from 1963)
- From the below stars, who is NOT a fan of Dharmendra?
a) Salman Khan
b) Akshay Kumar
c) Ajay Devgn
- Dharmendra has the distinction of starring with his contemporaries as well as their sons. But which of the star son has he not worked with till date? (Name any one)
- A very famous movie which Dharmendra almost left midway, had it not been due to his wellwishers. Which movie are we talking about? and why did he want to leave it midway? (Hint: The movie catapulted him into stardom in the 1960s)